[TYPO3-core] Bypass version compatibility check in 6.2 extension manager

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Nov 14 15:32:09 CET 2013

Loek, I agree with you here. I had the pleasure to work with a TYPO3
web site this week (after not doing this for a while) and running 6.2
and downloading extensions is really annoying.

Given the fact that most extensions are still compatible, there should
be really a way to use them.

btw. I went to typo3.org and downloaded the extensions, then uploaded
it with the EM.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --