[TYPO3-core] Extensions automatically removed in PackageStates.php causing fatal errors

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Tue Nov 12 15:48:48 CET 2013

Hi Peter,

could you provide us your previous extList and in which order the
extensions used to be loaded in your environment previous to beta1?

I suspect there is a missing "depends" in one of your extensions that
might trigger this "bug", because previously the order of extList
defined the "loading order" of extensions, where we now sort by
dependency which are explicitly set in the extensions ext_emconf.php
(the patch you mention).

So the "breaking change" is now that the "depends" constraint of your
extension are vitally important to define the loading order of them
(which makes sense and was ugly anyway before).

Cheers,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny