[TYPO3-core] new Blueprint concerning Extbase Performance

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Fri Nov 8 14:06:38 CET 2013

Hi!

First thing that comes to my mind: Will the cache be cleared if the repository updates something?

Example: MasterRepository 1:n SlaveRepository

MasterRepo->findAll();
SlaveRepo->update(...);
MasterRepo->findAll();

Will the last line deliver the cached data from the first request, or will it requery the Slave objects properly?

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member