[TYPO3-core] [!!!] Git repository changes

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Mon May 27 22:41:43 CEST 2013

Good news! TYPO3v4/Core.git is now Packages/TYPO3.CMS.git
The migration worked like planned, most of all because of Thomas' great
preparation.

Please read the following news about how to continue:
https://typo3.org/news/article/important-changes-to-the-git-repository-of-typo3-cms/

If you have any questions, let us know.

Hit reply to thank Thomas for his great work! :-)

Greetings, Michael