[TYPO3-core] Re: Re: Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Mon May 13 13:30:59 CEST 2013

Hi Dmitry,

Am 13.05.13 12:52, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> Michael Stucki wrote:
>> don't you read mails? Sorry, but this was mentioned clearly in the
>> document that was around for several weeks:
>>
>> | Consequences:
>> | All(!) existing Core Team Members will have the status of an
>> | Active Contributor.
>
> Firsts, I do not have any mails about it. Secondly, for me "Active
> Contributor" is very different from the "Core team member".

Concerning your first part:

The original mail to this newsgroup can be found here:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2013-April/053839.html

Your remark to the thread and the statement that you read the document
can be found here:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2013-April/053856.html

The public announcement of the changes can be found here:
http://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-cms-core-development-roles-and-groups/

Concerning your second part:

Sure, "Active Contributor" is different to prior "Core Team Member"
since it's based on activity and trust. This was the basic intention of
implementing the restructuring process.

Best regards,
Oliver
--