[TYPO3-core] Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Mon May 13 12:34:01 CEST 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

I read a lot of frustration in your lines, but I am not able to see what
you want to be changed.

Team structure:
We established some changes, and probably you would have changed things
in a different way. However, it's yet to be seen if things will work out
or not...

Product:
You seem to miss a common vision, but you don't mention how your vision
looks like. I defined my vision in my blog post last week [1]:

Create a new CMS that will succeed to TYPO3 CMS one day.

And IMHO that results in the mission that we (TYPO3 CMS) have to fulfill
right now:

Maintain the stable product and complement it with small improvements.

I would really like to hear about your thoughts especially about the
product part. Maybe you can write a new blog post [2] about it?

Greetings, Michael

[1]
http://stucki.tumblr.com/post/49482555659/my-thoughts-about-the-future-of-typo3-cms
[2] http://blog.tolleiv.de/2012/12/re-how-to-move-on-typo3/