[TYPO3-core] Re: Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Sat May 11 11:55:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

I loved the meeting at Nuremberg. The spirit was just awesome and it
felt like we all aligned on a common vision and shared our valid
expectations with each other. In my opinion it was a very valuable
meeting for the present and the future of TYPO3 as a whole and CMS.

We have still to wrap up all those topics and the protocols to give the
community an insight what to expect from us. All those linked documents
are still "Work in Progress" and we will need some time to fill the gaps
and organize it in a way its more accessible to people.

Thanks to all participants, members of the assoc, the community and
especially our sponsors (http://wiki.typo3.org/T3ACME13N#Sponsoring) for
trusting in us and making this possible.

Cheers,
Tom