[TYPO3-core] Re: Active Contributors, Core Team Meeting Nürnberg

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Fri May 10 23:36:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks - especially [5] is very confusing, but as this is your vision
for the next 2-3 years, I wish you all the best with that.

Would you mind removing me from the "active" contributor list? I'm
really not active in any way and I don't care for vote rights if there's
no/one candidate only.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--