[TYPO3-core] Speed improvements in ClassLoader

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Mar 29 10:28:21 CET 2013

> By the way: on a Mac KCachegrind always has been a hassle to install.
> Last year I figured out that there's also "QCachegrind" which is
> pretty easy to setup:

PHPStrom can also open cachegrind files, but never really used it.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks