[TYPO3-core] Speed improvements in ClassLoader
steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Mar 29 10:28:21 CET 2013
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> By the way: on a Mac KCachegrind always has been a hassle to install.
> Last year I figured out that there's also "QCachegrind" which is
> pretty easy to setup:
PHPStrom can also open cachegrind files, but never really used it.
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org
I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks
On 3/29/13 9:29 AM, Robert Lemke wrote:
> On 29.03.2013, at 08:41, Steffen Ritter <steffen.ritter at typo3.org> wrote:
>> Am 25.03.2013 17:59, schrieb Alexander Opitz:
>>> At the moment I use XDebug profiling
>> Just having the XDebug extension installed, but deactivating all options
>> slows your system down by about 30%...
>> So if you are "measuring" ab with on a 4.4 live system f.e. and compare
>> it to a master with xdebug installed, your results are just wrong :)
> I assume that Alexander uses Xdebug to profile the application for possible
> bottlenecks and not for measuring the rendering / wall time. Because for that
> purpose - figuring out which function calls cause the trouble - Xdebug is just
> By the way: on a Mac KCachegrind always has been a hassle to install. Last
> year I figured out that there's also "QCachegrind" which is pretty easy to setup:
> - download and install QT for mac http://qt-project.org/downloads
> - sudo port install graphviz
> - git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kcachegrind
> - cd kcachegrind/qcachegrind
> - /Applications/Qt/5.0.1/clang_64/bin/qmake -spec 'macx-g++'
> - mv qcachegrind.app /Applications
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.19 (Darwin)
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the TYPO3-team-core