[TYPO3-core] Extend Bootstrap

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sun Mar 24 01:49:24 CET 2013

Am 24.03.13 00:18, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> Hi.
>
> I wonder if it is possible to extend \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\Bootstrap
>
> I can't use the dependency injection from
> \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance() because the class
> ships it's own singleton static method to get an instance:
> \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Core\Bootstrap::getInstance()
>
> I'd like to hook into Bootstrap->shutdown() or even__destruct() for
> writing buffered log records in one batch.
>
> Do you see any other useful place to do that?

Hello Steffen,

you may do it, when the garbage collector destructs your loging buffer.

Regards
Kay ;)

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach