[TYPO3-core] Question about Jenkins

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Mar 21 22:09:26 CET 2013

Hi Markus,

IIRC I made some comments about the version you created.

One would be IIRC that a [TASK] doesn't require issue numbers.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks

On 3/21/13 6:08 PM, Markus Klein wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I thought the commit message hook version was integrated into Jenkins at the code sprint in Linz last year.
> My mistake, sorry.
>
> Thanks for putting it on the radar.
>
> Kind regards
> Markus

>> Hi Markus,
>>
>> no, only length is checked, which dates back to my initial version of the script. Improvements are welcome, I've added it to the ticket
>> referenced by peter (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/38504)
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Steffen
>>
>> - --
>> Steffen Gebert
>> TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member
>>
>> TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
>> Get involved: http://typo3.org
>>
>> I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that my work helps you running your business, you are invited to send me a
>> donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks
>>
>> On 3/21/13 8:14 AM, Peter Niederlag wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> In the build log of jenkins [2] it says "Check commit message..."
>>>
>>> But there is also an open ticket for ci.typo3.org which seems related,
>>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/38504
>>>
>>> I'll check with christian on further details.
>>>
>>> Greets,
>>> Peter