[TYPO3-core] Question about Jenkins

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Mar 21 08:26:24 CET 2013

Hi Markus,

no, only length is checked, which dates back to my initial version of
the script. Improvements are welcome, I've added it to the ticket
referenced by peter (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/38504)

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks