[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.1.0 Alpha1

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at netresearch.de
Tue Mar 19 17:41:27 CET 2013

Hi Joey,

> BTW: The results are similar to my first test, but the major problem is
> not about array functions - you could i.e. replace array_intersect with
> array_inersect_key on flipped arrays to get a better result

No that doesn't help realy, array_flip also costs very much time.

> - actually
> most of the time is eaten by the string functions used to convert old
> class names to new class names and back.

Yes and No :-)

> And of course another problem is that we got tons of small classes now
> due to the code cleanup process. So the point might be to find a better
> balance between overall number of classes and overall number of methods
> within a single class.

The Number of classes is not the problem, but the Number of classes with
an alias for BC ... it is to much.

> But could we please discuss this in a separate thread about exactly that
> specific topic: Performance improvements? Otherwise it might not be
> recognized by other people who just look at the topic.

Will we do, but before I will speak with Benni, how we will handle that all.

--
Viele Grüße
Alexander Opitz

T: +49 341 47842 15

Netresearch - Passion for eCommerce

Netresearch GmbH & Co. KG
Nonnenstraße 11d - 04229 Leipzig
http://www.netresearch.de

Registergericht: AG Leipzig HRA 15614
Komplementär: Netresearch Beteiligungs GmbH, AG Leipzig HRB 17018
Geschäftsführer: Michael Ablass