[TYPO3-core] Announcing TYPO3 CMS 6.1.0 Alpha1

Alexander Opitz alexander.opitz at netresearch.de
Wed Mar 13 21:29:24 CET 2013

Hi Thomas,

APC was enabled with 1GB cache configured.

To improve the situation we should try to identify the reasons for following
points:

- the speed down from 4.5 to 4.6
- the speed down from 4.7 to 6.0

The speed down from 6.0 to 6.1 is known (the TCA changes) and will be
investigated. Maybe we need to bisect by git commits to find the change in
question, another way would be the profiling of TYPO3 with Xdebug and
KCacheGrind

Greetings Alex//