[TYPO3-core] Proposal for the upcoming Roadmap and LTS

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 13 15:06:08 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

> I have finally published the news and updated the roadmap on typo3.org:
> http://typo3.org/news/article/typo3-cms-agenda-more-long-term-support/
>
> Thanks to everyone who was involved in the discussion, I'm sure the
> community will like the outcome!

While having a 6.2 LTS definitely answers the community's wishes, it's a
shame the vision doesn't include recent concerns about minor/major
versions, for example, as this could answer how to pave the path to 6.2,
without having too many big refactorings on the way and making
everyone's life more difficult when trying to move from 4.5 to 6.2.

And what's this weird 6.2+x thing?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter