[TYPO3-core] The new logging API and the sys_log table

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Sun Mar 10 16:20:59 CET 2013

Hi.

On 08.03.2013 22:36 François Suter wrote:

> I pushed a new version of the documentation changes:

Thanks a lot, Francois!
I have pushed a new changeset with some cosmetic changes.

> I have one question though: in the chapter about processors, both
> MemoryUsageProcessor and MemoryPeakUsageProcessor are described as
> having "realMemoryUsage" option, but I don't see this option being used
> in the related code. Was this dropped or did I miss something?

The property can be found in AbstractMemoryProcessor:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/repository/revisions/master/entry/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Log/Processor/AbstractMemoryProcessor.php

There's also $formatSize, which allows to apply
GeneralUtility::formatSize() to the result.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/