[TYPO3-core] Friendly ghost for a week

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Mar 5 01:29:16 CET 2013

Hi dear TYPO3 community,

Here's the weekly friendly ghost summary for last week.

Issues from 2013-02-25 until 2013-03-04

Core
 * created: 31
 * patched: 16
 * resolved: 15

DBAL
 * created: 2
 * patched: 0
 * resolved: 0

Extbase MVC Framework
 * created: 5
 * patched: 2
 * resolved: 3

Advanced Frontend Editing
 * created: 1
 * patched: 0
 * resolved: 1

Fluid
 * created: 2
 * patched: 3
 * resolved: 3

While monitoring the issue tracker, I found a few changes which I'd like
to point on:

Important issues:
============================
* #45859 "Element Browser stops working"
* #45941 "Install Tool no longer shows fields that will be updated"
* #46000 "Wrong usage of array_unique() in RootlineUtility.php"
* #45886 "Image caption not rendered in localized content elements"
* #17227 "Shortcut to external URL if referer-check enabled"

Sidenotes:
============================

I have spent some time on clearing up various projects on the Forge
website (see my other mail to this list).

Additionally, I cleaned up the main project site at
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core and removed the role
"Friendly Ghost", which was out of date anyway. It listed Xavier as the
current Friendly Ghost, but it must have been weeks ago when this was
changed last time. Instead, there is now a paragraph in the project
description which links to the Wiki page.

This week Stefan Galinski will take over. Treat him well!

Greetings, Michael

--
Michael Stucki
TYPO3 Core Team member