[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Mar 1 15:16:23 CET 2013

Hi Tolleiv,

Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:

> don't think I'm happy with that - but so far nobody made an suggestion
> which brought back my faith in the community. All my suggestions how to
> improve things have been ignored or screamed down, so that's how it is :(

Can you send me a list of those points (via PM if you like)? I would like to
take a look.
IMHO the core is big enough to work in another area if you think that some
parts move in the wrong direction or all changes in a specific part are
screamed down.

It really helps to attend some code sprints ;)

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!