[TYPO3-core] ReStructured Text in the TYPO3 backend

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jun 27 15:58:57 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I just had an online meeting with Xavier about our planned workshop at
T3DD13. We tried to sum up what the broad objectives are, to figure out
some of the necessary upstream details (like naming conventions and
such) and produce an outline of the work to be started there. The notes
are here:

https://notes.typo3.org/p/documentation-workshop

Please comment in this thread (don't touch the notepad). We would quite
like to have your feedback which we will integrate before the workshop.
Anyway we plan to start the workshop with some more brainstorming.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch