[TYPO3-core] Fixing system categories

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 21 09:58:43 CEST 2013

Hi Anja,

> I would like to help here. Due to time issues I can't do it alone. The
> gained knowledge can help then in Extbase context, after we are there
> not as sure footed with this great feature as I would like it.

To follow up on this, I didn't forget, but I didn't have the time until
now. With the migration of the sysext manuals to ReST and the T3DD13
coming up, I've got my hands more than full. I'll probably look into
later this during the summer. I'll keep you posted anyway.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch