[TYPO3-core] Access denied for old security bug

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Jun 20 00:17:14 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

Christian Weiske wrote:

> This is an issue, yes.
> There should be a wizard in the backend user form to add an OpenID.
> That way the wizard could set the proper value.

This should be in the backend user settings module, not in the BE user form,
as each users should be able to set it himself.

Ping me if you need help with that or check the code in authenticator (two
factor auth):
https://github.com/pgampe/authenticator/blob/master/ext_tables.php#L56

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!