[TYPO3-core] "uploads/" to "FAL" Migration - technical detail question

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Jun 17 14:16:18 CEST 2013

Hello Alex,

you should definitly contact christian kuhn, he is working in the
installtool for 6.2!

e.g.

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/21468/

Regards
Kay

Am 17.06.13 09:34, schrieb Alexander Stehlik:
> Hi,
>
> sorry for bringing up this old topic but I was wondering if the removal
> of duplicate files ever got implemented. I could not find anything in
> the install tool code.
>
> Is someone currently working on that? I did not find a ticket in forge.
>
> Would be great if someone could tell me what the current state is. Will
> there be a tool that removes duplicate files during migration? Or is
> there already one?
>
> I also started working on an additional step for the install tool that
> kills duplicates. Please let me know if you are interested.
>
> Kind regards,
> Alex

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach