[TYPO3-core] TemplaVoila ... what to do with it?

Tolleiv Nietsch tolleiv.nietsch at typo3.org
Sat Jun 8 09:23:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

as a followup to this, I wrote a short overview why I think continuing
TemplaVoila doesn't make sense anymore. You'll find the full article in
my blog: http://blog.tolleiv.de/2013/06/templavoila-future/

Please use the thread in typo3.project.templavoila if you'd like to
comment on it.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--