[TYPO3-core] Half-Time between alpha2 and alpha3 (6.2 LTS)

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Mon Jul 29 08:14:16 CEST 2013

Hello Jigal,

> > I hope the OpenID fixes make it in - currently it does not seem to
> > be the case.
>
> For testing it could be useful to create some test accounts with
> various OpenID providers.

It never occured to me that missing openids are an issue.
It's against the term of services of most providers to share accounts,
so I can't give you test accounts on google.

But since I host my own OpenID server, I can give out a test account
without problems. I'll probably remove it in a month:

OpenID: http://hidden.cweiske.de/typo3test.htm
User: typo3test
Pass: typo3foobarbaz

If you want to reproduce the Google OpenID issue, use the following
OpenID URL:
http://cweiske.de/openid.php

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-