[TYPO3-core] Friendly Ghost schedule for the second half of 2013

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Jul 28 19:20:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

The schedule for the Friendly Ghost assignments has been updated for the
second half of 2013.
All active contributors now have two weeks assigned during 2013.
Because of some special time periods in the development of TYPO3 CMS 6.2
LTS Ernesto came with the idea to make the entire team Friendly Ghost
during the weeks before feature freeze (beta1) and before the final release.

All information can be found in the wiki [1], including the links to the
Google calendar.
In case your availability changes and you need to swap weeks, you can
always contact me and I can lookup the most likely candidates to swap with.

The new Active Contributors who haven't had the pleasure to be Friendly
Ghost can always ask one of the more experienced team mates for advice
and help.

Our next Friendly Ghost will be Phillip Gampe (29/7 - 4/8); be kind to
him :-)

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/FriendlyGhost

--
Jigal van Hemert