[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Online Meeting - August 2nd 2013

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Sat Jul 27 12:36:01 CEST 2013

Ups. This mail was intended directly to Olly.

But here's an English version now. ;-)

I'm on vacation the next week, therefore I've no Skype available.

I currently mostly do bugfixing and reviewing,
but I'll continue with the patch regarding language handling as we discussed on T3DD
after my holidays.
https://review.typo3.org/9937

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member