[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS Online Meeting - August 2nd 2013

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Sat Jul 27 11:58:09 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

during the restructuring process of the TYPO3 CMS Team, one important
thing has been identified and documented as well - it's the
communication and exchange of the active contributors.

The TYPO3 Developer Days 2013 took place about one month ago with the
T3ACME13HH prior to the actual T3DD13. In the last release team meeting
we discussed to initiate an online meeting to exchange ideas, status and
the next steps.

Thus, I'd like to invite all Active Contributors for the extended TYPO3
CMS Release Team Meeting next *Friday, August 2nd 2013, 15:00 CEST*. We
are going to meet on Skype (which supports up to 25 participants in a
group call).

The meeting will start with a short status round (what did you do, do
you see blockers, what are you going to work on the next few
days/weeks?). After that we continue with general topics and also might
have the time to briefly discuss them if it's of a particular interest
for all participants.

Please add your topics to the notes prior to the actual meeting:
https://notes.typo3.org/p/typo3.cms.active.contributor.meeting

The meeting might take 60-90 minutes. If you're not connected to either
Ernesto (skype:baschny) or me (sykpe:oliverhader), just contact us on
Skype or via mail... :)

Cheers,
Olly
--