[TYPO3-core] Kind request for reviews, comments, actions

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Jan 27 01:01:04 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a bunch of things on my list of which I'd appreciate to get
further reviews, comments or maybe even actions (tests, merges, ...).
If I can help getting those finished that would of course be possible.
Some of them linger for quite some time now and it would be great to
know how to continue about them.

Kind regards,
 Stefan

[BUGFIX] Backend: Make TCEforms respect
workspaces/versioning-placeholders when loading values
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/3392/

[BUGFIX] Form element should allow attribute value "0"
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/9021/

[BUGFIX] Numeric check for upper/lower bound of flexform-values
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/9022/

[TASK] Add/drop usage of preg_quote() where needed
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/10943/

[BUGFIX] Make filelists work with commas in names
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12991/

[BUGFIX] swiftmaileradapter should ignore empty headers
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/15779/

[BUGFIX] Extension Security Report goes green if TER was never fetched
 [for 4.7 to 4.5]
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/15999/

[BUGFIX] Remove needless "x " on TER-search
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/16842/

[TASK] sys_note: Display/functionality for hover/context menu
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/16911/

[BUGFIX] Adjust hooks after moving/namespacing   [dbal]
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17000/

[BUGFIX] Don't set empty from-name when sending email
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17504/

[BUGFIX] Fails on multiple or partially valid email-addresses
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17505/

[FEATURE] Allow stdWrap on form-element-defaultvalues
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12190/

[FEATURE] stdWrap replacement: add optionSplit-support
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/15898/

[FEATURE] sys_domain: Extended list to match domainnames against
https://review.typo3.org/9263

[BUGFIX] Correct content_fallback for individual content-records
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/14464/
--> I'm unsure how to continue with this and/or the other approach
proposed. We definitely need a solution since it is broken!