[TYPO3-core] FAL issue tracker

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Sat Jan 26 10:53:43 CET 2013

Hi Ernesto,

> So are tons of issues in the main core bug tracker also (invalid,
> duplicate ...). Do you think it is realistic that someone will go over
> the FAL issues from the separate tracker in short term?

yes, and we add another big amount?

As the issues are really, really old and FAL has been restructured
couple of times before integration, I guess that many of the issues
could just be closed as they don't apply. This just requires a quick
look by one of the persons in charge, I guess.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks