[TYPO3-core] ConfigurationUtility->getCurrentConfiguration only delivers default configuration

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jan 24 13:16:07 CET 2013

Hi Sebastian,

> I filed the following bug and would like to hear your oppinion on how to
> solve it:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/44781
>
> I pointed out my concerns in the bug description. If you point me into
> the right direction I will take care of a patch.

I stumbled upon this issue the other, as I realized it wasn't possible
to save the configuration of an extension when using multiple
sub-categories.

There's already a patch pending, if you care to review it:
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/17621/

(weirdly enough, it is not linked to in the Forge issue).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter