[TYPO3-core] FAL issue tracker

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jan 23 09:26:36 CET 2013

Hi Steffen and all,

Steffen Ritter schrieb am 22.01.2013 06:55:

> we already have discussed that within the FAL and Release Team;
> We have agreed that FAL now is integrated within the Core, "the whole
> project" is responsible, and therefore the core-tracker fits.
>
> The tracker within the FAL project is not closed yet, because someone
> needs to go over the issues and move them. As Steffen G. pointed out:
> many of them are not valid anymore, others are duplicates...

So are tons of issues in the main core bug tracker also (invalid,
duplicate ...). Do you think it is realistic that someone will go over
the FAL issues from the separate tracker in short term?

Otherwise I would simply merge the issues into the core main issue
tracker, set the category to "file abstraction layer" and not wait until
the cleanup is done. The cleanup can be done any time later.

This way it also ensures that we minimize the potential of "new
duplicate" issue reports due to having only one central place where to
report (and search for) them.

Regards,
Ernesto