[TYPO3-core] Can't we drop all those "@todo Define visibility" annotations?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Jan 19 10:16:41 CET 2013

Hi,

On 19-1-2013 2:24, Steffen Müller wrote:
> <irony>
> Yes, as soon as TYPO3 core API documentation has catched up with the
> last 3 releases.
> </irony>

It's not really fair to the documentation team. Last year they have made
incredible progress with creating a new infrastructure and rendering
environment for documentation which is finally based on a versioning
system. It's now far easier for developers to modify the documentation
with a new feature. Patches for new features and breaking changes have
to be paired with patches for documentation.

> But I'd prefer some additional log which makes live of a developer much
> easier.

<irony>
Ah, you are that developer who reads the deprecation log!
</irony>

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member