[TYPO3-core] Friendly Ghost Summary of last week

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Tue Jan 1 18:08:51 CET 2013

Dear TYPO3 Community,

happy new year and all the best for 2013! May your personal wishes and
and those on the TYPO3 project [1] become reality in this new year! :)

The week between Christmas and the New Year's Eve have been quite calm,
however I'd like to share some numbers with you:

Issues from 2012-12-24 until 2012-12-31

Core
 * created: 8
 * patched: 4
 * resolved: 1

Extbase MVC Framework
 * created: 9
 * patched: 4
 * resolved: 9

Workspaces & Versioning
 * created: 1
 * patched: 2
 * resolved: 0

By analysing recent reports I spotted that the number of issues quite
differ since some have been taken from the query search in the issue
tracker and others have been taken from the overview page of the project
including all sub-projects.

Thus, I've hacked together a little script that is capable of fetching
data from Forge using the Redmine REST API to visualize what happened
during a given period. The script is really dumb and can be extended by
anybody of course [2]. It's linked at the Friendly Ghost wiki page as
well [3].

Cheers,
Olly

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/2013