[TYPO3-core] RFC: Cleanup & move Forge subprojects

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Feb 27 13:31:39 CET 2013

> My suggestion is the following:
> - Archive projects which have been completed, e.g. Refactoring Bootstrap
> - Move ongoing projects under http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core
> - Move unfinished projects into the Incubator
>
> If nobody objects with this, then it would be nice if all project
> leaders could take a look at their projects if they are located under
> one of these parent projects (all except "Community Extensions".
>
> If you don't have permission to move a project, let me know.

4.5: Modern Backend, Pimp Your TypoScript and TCA cleanup are finished

4.7: Grid Elements is close to be finished and will stay with TYPO3 < 6.0
S.C.O.T.T.Y.  and subprojects are currently on hold - don't know exactly
what the other leaders have planned but plans for S.C.O.T.T.Y. itself
are still TBD.

There is another project for Grid Elements 2.0, which is currently not
related to any TYPO3 branch. Should actually be 6.1

Since am not able to move or remove any of these projects, I would
appreciate if someone could take care of that.

Thanks

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de