[TYPO3-core] Autoclose core issues after inactivity

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Feb 21 22:34:59 CET 2013

Georg Ringer schrieb am 21.02.2013 21:56:
> Hi,
>
> -1 on doing that automatically as this would just hide the real issues

If it is a "real issue" the reporter can simply confirm that it still
applies, thus reminding us that it's still really an issue. If the
original reporter (or anyone else) isn't updating the status after this
reminder (maybe the bot needs to send the reminder to all involved
"watchers"), why should we constantly stumble over the same issue again
and again when looking at our list of "open issues"?

Cheers,
Ernesto