[TYPO3-core] Suggestion: Use Gerrit's submodule subscription

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Thu Feb 21 20:01:59 CET 2013

Hi!

One thing that makes especially extbase and fluid a bit different: You have to sign the CLA first.
I guess Gerrit cannot distinguish this prerequisite on a folder basis?

So the options are:
1) Remove the CLA requirement for extbase/fluid
2) Add a CLA requirement to the whole Core

I'm pretty sure option 2) would keep even more contributors away from Core development.

Kind regards
Markus