[TYPO3-core] Suggestion: Use Gerrit's submodule subscription

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu Feb 21 16:33:59 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

well, as long as submit rights equal to Core Team membership, this would
add 11 new Core Team members..

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks