[TYPO3-core] Suggestion: Use Gerrit's submodule subscription

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Thu Feb 21 16:02:06 CET 2013

Am 21.02.13 15:51, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> the Extbase team consists of different people then the Core team.
> There's no way to separate permissions on a per-directory basis.

As extbase is part of the core already quite a bit. And many modules so
also signal/slots rely on extbase. It should be considered that extbase
members also become active contributors with commit rights.

But I think, this is a different discussion. So +1 for the submodule
subscription until then.

Greetz,

Tom