[TYPO3-core] Skinning / Theming / ... / Discussion

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Feb 19 13:48:52 CET 2013

Hello Søren,

thanks for your input.
The EXT:themes(elector) itself will be fully tsconst, ts, tsconf based.
That means, that you will be free to add depencies to fluid_content or
anything else (i like it as well).

But i want to provide some default (recommend / standard) content
elements in a standalone extension, which is recommend to be installed,
but you are not forced to do so. For this extension i want to know,
which is the way to go to avoid migrations, like the one from
TVFramework to fluid :D (I'm still working in a robust migration wizard,
but need the ce's for that :D)

If you are interested i can send you a zip with the prototype :D

Thanks
Kay