[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS fork on github, project name "Catharsis"

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Feb 14 21:22:28 CET 2013

Am Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:06:36 +0100 schrieb Christian Kuhn:

> Hey there.

Hey also ...

I am sad to read this. If you ever got to know Kasper you could have
sometime hear him say:
"A patch a day keeps the fork away."

But I know ... nowadays one could say:
"If you want no github fork you have a lot to work"

I should sentence you to read Kaspers corner :)
http://typo3.org/about/typo3-the-cms/kaspers-korner/

PS: In my eyes the things which happend to TYPO3 can get compared to
everything which happened to "other" software (got slow and bloated)
except that the TYPO3 sourcecode is readable as it doesn't get compiled.

greetings,
Bernhard