[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 CMS fork on github, project name "Catharsis"

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Feb 14 21:06:36 CET 2013

Hey there.

As many of you have noticed, TYPO3 CMS development can be a hard thing
sometimes. People follow different directions and the current state of
our community is a bit problematic, too.

My personal frustration reached a new level recently and I feel unable
to contribute to the mainline project with given constraints any longer.
Thus, little or no review work on gerrit will be done by me next time.

Still the love to the product did not vanish and I want to push it
forward. There are so many cool things that can be done.

As suggested already by different people, I now went ahead and created a
fork with project name "TYPO3 CMS Catharsis". Please find it on github.

https://github.com/lolli42/TYPO3-CMS-Catharsis

Regards
Christian