[TYPO3-core] TCA, ext_tables.php and caching concept

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Wed Feb 13 02:01:33 CET 2013

Hey,

On 02/13/2013 01:11 AM, Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> Anyways - would still be great to have a consolidated common
> testing-base for such performance critical things. This would make life
> much easier for everyone and would maybe motivate others to help ;)

Yes! It would be really cool to have some sort of 'performance
improvement chart of core merges' over time. We've talked about that at
the latest release team meeting. I agreed to prepare some
to-be-discussed paper about the ideas, constrains and work to be done.
We have a rough picture of how such a system could look like. Please
give us some time, we currently have all hands full of communication.

Regards
Christian