[TYPO3-core] Flushing output buffers before sending thumbnails

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Feb 12 17:19:57 CET 2013

Hi all,

I just pushed a rather trivial patch [1] that solves an annoying issue
[2]. But I know that there have been various issues with flushing
buffers before and I was just wondering if anyone found this patch wrong
from a conceptual point of view.

I know it's also a question of having clean files included, with no
opening or trailing blank lines, but this is such a common hazard that I
figure it's safer to flush the buffers, especially in such a simple case
as this one (i.e. read an image file and throw its content down the HTTP
request's throat).

Opinions?

Cheers

--