[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sun Feb 10 12:33:12 CET 2013

Am 10.02.13 11:42, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> we can of course drop any review workflow in Gerrit, too. If you want
> that. Let's just merge everything.

<sarcasm>
yes, lets get rid of this dutch guy named gerrit. he sucks. :-)
</sarcasm>

I wonder, if we will ever understand the story behind some ones critic
to a very long review queue, without starting a war on tools, beliefs
and persons.

I just wanted to express that i think it would be good if agencies could
refine and test patches and thus help to improove the time of a patch in
the queue.

as you know: my office is open for you all to come and have a sprint or
two or more.

olivier