[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sat Feb 9 21:26:12 CET 2013

Hi Roland,

Roland wrote:

> infact it is quite straight forward. if you open this page in a sperate
> browser tab you can easily walk through the steps to push/review a change
> request. it is really not much magic - just use this page as your cheat
> sheet.

Or you can use some of the existing git-gerrit scripts (search them on
github).

For pushing I use
$ git rp
Which asks me for branch and topic on a new change or pushes directly if I
am on a review branch.
For the later I use
$ git ga <change-number>
which will create a new branch and cherry-pick the latest patchset from
gerrit.

https://github.com/pgampe/gerrit-tools
For ``git review push`` aka ``git rp``, it is a bit outdated.

https://github.com/fbzhong/git-gerrit
For ``git gerrit apply`` aka ``git ga``.
I dislike the push version here.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!