[TYPO3-core] Bug / Review Day

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Feb 9 17:51:12 CET 2013

Hi Benni,

> So, we could call them "Review Day" (or keep the Bug Day - still
> undecided on that) and we would meet at IRC or maybe some guys in real
> life and start reviewing. And to ensure that it's not just "we will see
> if anyone shows up", Olly and I agreed on that at least one of us will
> be fully available the whole day, dedicated to review, discuss reviews,
> merge etc. So it's a start...:)

That sounds good. Strictly reviews is a good idea, that's really what we
need most.

I think alternating Fridays and Saturdays would be best. Back when I
organized the Bug Days I remember people being rather split over the two.

Can't pledge myself to help, though, as I'm concentrating on the
documentation.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter