[TYPO3-core] I told you: I'll be back :)

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Sat Feb 9 15:59:26 CET 2013

Hey Bernhard,

Am 09.02.13 15:38, schrieb Bernhard Kraft:
> Hello !
>
> Many of you may know I were absent from TYPO3 issues for about two years
> but now as the Terminator would say it: I'll be back ... ö?
> :)
>
> Just wanted to report back for duty on the core list.

Great you're going to re-join the TYPO3 project!

For those that don't know Bernhard yet, just search the TER for the
famous kb_* Extensions - most technical problems in the old days have
been solved there, even if not expected from the name (like e.g.
kb_shop)... ;-)

So, if we can combine your termination efforts on performance with the
win in architectural patterns (which is considered to be slower in
general, since more calls/classes are involved), that would really be a
success. Just let me or the list know if you need support with the new
systems and tools.

Cheers,
Olly
--