[TYPO3-core] Review system woes

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Fri Feb 8 12:16:12 CET 2013

Hi guys,

Am 08.02.2013 11:51, schrieb Lorenz Ulrich:
>> i would be in.
>
> As the boss of an agency that is member of the T3A or as an EAB member?

It doesn't really matter. The point is, there is no need to create a
fork for this.

When you have two agencies (let's take the companies of Dmitry and
Olivier for example), that would already give 3 core developers which
would totally suffice to push the changes through Gerrit.

The only problem is that it didn't happen yet. I must admit myself that
I tried to do something like this several times with other core
developers, but we failed on doing it regularly.

Besides this, I think the subject is extremely valid, and as others have
already mentioned, Oliver is preparing a draft on how this can be
improved...

Greetings, Michael