[TYPO3-core] RFC 17978 -.... 30% performance drop without discussion

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Feb 6 19:39:15 CET 2013

Am 06.02.13 14:51, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi!
>
> Georg Ringer wrote:
>> merge can happen as long as the votes are there and those are not from
>> the author
>
> Cool :) Just merged my own RFC, which improves performance :)
> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/16939/

Great, I just reverted it since the vote of one Core Developer is
missing. In comparison, Christian's patch had enough votes and was
agreed on by Benni as him being the release manager for TYPO3 6.1.

If we now start to enforce our own custom rules, it does not lead to
anything good I guess...

I'm fine with having it in master if the procedure is kept. Before
putting it to all branches, down to TYPO3 4.5 LTS, I'd like to have the
changed behaviour analysed carefully concerning possible side-effects.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,
Olly
--