[TYPO3-core] RFC 17978 -.... 30% performance drop without discussion

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at typo3.org
Wed Feb 6 17:58:20 CET 2013

Hi Jigal,

Jigal van Hemert schrieb am 06.02.13 15:12:
> On 6-2-2013 14:51, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> Georg Ringer wrote:
>>> merge can happen as long as the votes are there and those are not from
>>> the author
>>
>> Cool :) Just merged my own RFC, which improves performance :)
>> https://review.typo3.org/#/c/16939/
>
> You were missing a core dev review both by testing an reading...

that's not quite right: there was a core dev review and test. Including
performance benchmarks which proved that the intendend performance
improvement was *not* reached.

After seeing mine and other's "-1"s overruled in the past, following the
non-discussion in this thread and seeing Dmitrys childish but successful
action I really ask myself (and whoever's willing to answer) what's the
worth of our reviewing system.

Cheers,
Thorsten
(your not-too-friendly ghost)